Frequently Asked Questions
Unfortunately every job is different so there is no standard time. There are many considerations that get calculated into the timeframe of the installation, such as but not limited to:
- Is this a renovation project where stationary objects must be avoided?
- Is this a new construction project where the piping and outlets can be planned ahead to minimize having to go around other installations?
- Will the piping be installed overhead or under a concrete slab that has to be saw cut, removed, and re installed?
- Is the existing Medical Gas Piping in use daily or can the system be shut down for an extended period of time?
In order for JPI Medgas to provide an accurate estimation of installation time there are some steps to take. First, please provide a set of drawing (blueprints). Next, multiple pictures of the project should be taken. Finally, an on-site meeting with JPI Medgas should be scheduled.
- We do repairs on existing Medical Gas Piping systems ONLY.
- We can service, repair, or replace any broken or blocked piping or fittings.
- We do NOT provide maintenance to Medical Gas Outlets at this time.
We only operate within our business hours which are Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
Yes, our warranty is one year from the date of installation. The warranty covers all parts and labor provided by JPI Medgas. We do not warranty any parts or labor provided by others.
Any other questions or concerns can be addressed by calling our offices during our operation hours of 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM or by filling out the contact form below.